Like many Science Fiction conventions in the mid-west, our attendees often make ribbon-gathering into an event of its own via trading. While some ribbons represent official matters like who is staff or who is a presenter, most of them are fun, even silly ways to express yourself.
While you are welcome to bring your own ribbons purchased anywhere, we purchase ribbons in bulk from one vendor in order to bring the cost down as much as possible.
If you purchased ribbons for Penguicon through this page, they will be available for you at the Registration desk during the convention. If you missed our deadline, you will need to purchase your ribbons independently. For questions about ribbons, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Submit your Ribbon orders here!
* Due to budgetary constraints this year we are unable to lock in pricing by committing to a specific ribbon order size. As a result, we will be locking in pricing based on order volume and invoicing once we know how many ribbons we will need to order. (We anticipate around $36 for 100 ribbons, roughly including Paypal fee and Sales tax.)
* Ribbon orders are due before March 8, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM EDT.
* We will be invoicing and locking in prices on March 9, 2020
* You will have until March 14, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM EDT to confirm your order by paying the invoice
* Only ribbons that have been paid in full will be ordered.